At The National Autistic Society we are committed to protecting your privacy. Our policy has been written in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Website Terms and conditions of use
By using an NAS branch website you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of any NAS website
1. Warrington NAS was set up by parents of Autistic children to provide a lifelong, supportive
community for their children.
2. It continues to exist today through the efforts of unpaid volunteers and aims to support
other parents in the same situation and their children. Our volunteers work hard despite
their own difficult circumstances and need support from other parents.
3. We aim to provide local training, activities and support so that parents are equipped to
achieve the best outcomes they can for their children.
4. The branch works best when we all work together and contribute what we can of our time
and skills. It is not, and should never be, solely the responsibility of a handful of people on a
committee. That way it is unsustainable and will not be there for our children when we are
5. Branch children’s activities are a chance to try new activities which might be too hard or
costly to do with our children alone and for them to learn social skills in a safe, accepting
6. We are all responsible for the safety and behaviour of our own children.
7. Everyone should show the same understanding and acceptance to children from other families
that they would wish to be extended to their own. All our children have strengths and
difficulties and are wonderfully unique.
8. Families who book on events and training are responsible for notifying us in good time if they cannot attend an event so that opportunities can be offered to others. Always let us know if you can no longer attend an event you have booked so that other people’s children can have the opportunity to benefit. Give as much notice as you can and if it is a last minute problem, simply send a text to the branch mobile 07879434565.
We reserve the right to take anyone off the mailing list who doesn’t follow this code.